Monday, September 29, 2008

Hi to Everyone!

Hi to everyone.....

“I was doing my class five”..... i remember....i was on my way home after the school, i met a relative of ours. The whole village was one family...all were related. I did not wish her nor did i answer her when she called. She was very upset and reported the matter to my parents. My parents too were very upset with my behaviour. My fault was i did not say a ‘hello’ to that relative of ours.That day I learnt a lesson to say ‘hello’ to all whom I knew.
It is rather in other parts of the world. People wish each other before beginning business, in the shop, in the hotel, in the bus, in the tram, in the train...everywhere. It is interesting and inspiring. Hello, hi, how are you? How is today? Good day...and more....
It is a sign that we acknowledge and appreciate others presence.
It is a sign that i do not ignore any body.
It is a sign that we mean good to them
What a simple gesture, with a deep meaning of relationships!

No comments: