Monday, December 21, 2009

NOVEMBER 2009

November 2009

Research paper progress
08 Sun: Schiedam Mass
11 Wed: Final date of submission of the Research paper. It was a non-stop working for the last few days. Adaikalam did some correction. Casi in Ireland spent a lot of time reading and correcting it for me. It was a great help. And I finally submitted my paper at 12.pm and slept in the afternoon. The same day Lukas from Germany arrived to celebrate my successful completion. It was great meeting him after a break of three months.

12 Thu: Sarah from Germany too reached to celebrate the end of the studies. It was great meeting her too.
13 Fri: Myself and Lukas prepared the dinner.
14 Sat: Inter-religious International conference was held at ISS. I had took all the volunteers from here like Sarah, Lukas, Valeria, Biju, Andreas and invited also fr.Antony Samy from Enschide. Later he came to stay with us here for the night. It was a great day of reflection on the message of religion as COMAPASSION.
15 Sun: I had a mass at Schiedam. It was the birth day of Andreas. We had a good celebration. Lukas left after the dinner.

16 Mon: It was the birth day of Biju. There was a hot breakfast after the mass.
17 Tue: In the free time I was watching some Tamil films online as I had a lot of free time. The tamil movie THANAM was very good.
20 -22: I attended the street children week organized by SAMEN for the new volunteers. It was a good experience to see young people getting prepared as volunteers to the developing countries.
24 Tue: Herman Spronck, the delegate was here for a meeting.
26 Thu: I attended a seminar on “God and Capital: Conversations on Religion and Poverty”. Cafe methodology was used. It was interesting.

28 Sat: I participated in the 150 year celebration at Assel with salesians and co-operators. It was a useless trip. I wasted time.
29 Sun: I had a lunch with Ramesh and his friends at Delft. Some and Indian and srilankan friends were there too. It was a great day.

No comments: